Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Biking and Bugs

Someplace I saw a photo of a motorcycle rider during luvbug season here in Florida. Smiling away with little black spots on his teeth. That's how I felt today on my way home from CardioStart. I never saw so many Gnats. My shirt looked like the front of a big truck after running thru a pile of luvbugs. I mean it was loaded with Gnats. And it wasn't just in one location. They were everywhere. Most of them blew off by the time I got home. But, I had loaded up with sun screen before I left the office. They did not blow off my face, neck, arms, etc. I wanted to take a photo but my hair was not combed. I had black freckles all over. You know you must like riding to eat that much protein during a ride.

1 comment:

JoeP said...

Nice Blog! keep the wheels trued and the chain lubed!